LGPD – Data Protection and Privacy
We assist projects in adapting to data protection regulations, such as the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados – LGPD), and comprehensive consulting and training on the best practices in data protection and privacy. We act in judicial and administrative proceedings before the ANPD and other data protection authorities.
Among the main services rendered, we highlight:
– Consultation and guidance concerning the adequacy of routines and activities aiming at compliance with the standards on the treatment of personal data and privacy;
– Data mapping of all work processes involving personal data treatment through to identify any gaps between current practices and the requirements set forth by law;
– Review and draft of contracts, terms and other instruments, in order to adapt them to the current legislation requirements;
– Preparation and/or review of internal policies and other documents related to privacy and personal data protection programs, such as "Privacy and Damage Protection Policies", "Codes of Conduct", and Compliance and Governance programs applied to data protection and privacy;
– Training, lectures and preparation of materials to raise awareness on good practices and data protection policies in order to disseminate and seek the adherence of providers to standards of conduct, compliance and governance, seeking constant improvement to adapt to LGPD and other applicable standards;
– Joint assessment alongside the client in the development of new products and services to seek adequacy to data protection norms – privacy by design;
– Participation in Judicial or Administrative Causes involving practices related to data protection and privacy, including representation before the National Data Protection Authority – ANPD.